The second reflection was just as overwhelming as the first. So much information flooded my brain on what I would share with someone who is taking this class in the fall. So I decided to make a list of 10 things I find to be the most important. They are in no particular order.
1. Be prepared to spend a lot of additional time outside of EDM 310.
2. Familiarize yourself with Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
3. Learn how to PROOFREAD yourself!
4. Come to class with an open mind.
5. Go to the lab time, even though it is not required.
6. Make sure Dr. Strange and his lab assistants know you by name and face.
7. Exercise great time management skills.
8. Make friends with people in your class.
9. Check the EDM 310 Blog daily.
10. Even though it is a lot of hard work be sure to have fun!
I have enjoyed this class over the summer and look forward to participating in the alumni blog!