Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blog Post 10

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment

This 7th grader has a lot more going on on her PLE than i do on my PLN. And she is only in 7th Grade! I like the way she had everything organized on her PLE, she kept her school work and personal stuff separate. She used her PLN to look up what her class would be doing for that day for her science lesson. I thought that was very interesting for a 7th grade class to be doing at a very young age. I started checking what I would be covering in class when I got to college not grade school. I guess the only setback for that would be what if all the 7th grade students did not have computers? How would you handle that?

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life

Talk about a video to make you sit and think for a while. The two questions mentioned in this video is "What is your sentence?" and "Was I better than I was yesterday?" These are two very powerful questions. So I sat and pondered for a while to what MY sentence would be. I believe my sentence would be, "I will strive to always try harder the next time." This class has taught me a lot about trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment